5.20.2008

summer breeze/ makes me feel fine

ok. so i am totally ready for the summer to get here and stay. we have been enjoying some lovely weather here and i am looking forward to when the warm temperatures come and stay. jay tends to like the cold and wintery days. don't get me wrong, i love to curl up near the fire and enjoy some hot tea or hot chocolate and wear my warm scarves and sweaters. but i also love the warm breezes that blow. (although, living across the road from a dairy farm... the warm breezes do not smell so good! mmm... "country livin'!") anyway, i decided to give the blog a new look to encourage that summery feeling. so let me know how you like it and if the colors seem to work. (and you can find your own new, cute template, by following the link on my page to cute blogs!)

0 comments: