3.29.2009

facebook fun

so my dear cousin lindsey "tagged" me in a note that asks you questions and then you place your answer into the search line on flickr and place a picture into this "mosaic maker" and voila!  you end up with a really fun picture.  make sense?  not at all?  here is a copy of what it asked me to do:




Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it on this note!
e. If you're tagged, pass it on. And if you want, you can tag me. I don't care.......

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? -- Stacie
2. What is your favorite food?--- anything from La Fiesta
3. What is your favorite color?--- green
4. Favorite drink?-- sweet tea
5. Dream vacation?--- a tropical island
6. Favorite hobby?--- knitting
7. What you want to be when you grow up?--- i am grown up! a RN
8. What do you love most in life?--- my family and friends
9. One word to describe you?--- sleepy

so that is what i came up with and this is what my mosaic turned out like:




i love it!

3 comments:

Becca said...

It's perfect!

anita said...

It's so you!!
I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

That looks so good!!! I have to do one! X.