9.15.2009

weight watchers... lose for good

hey friends!

weight watchers has a new campaign, read about it here: www.loseforgood.com. it is part of a campaign to stop childhood hunger. just by jay and i using ww online, money is donated for every pound we lose to help feed children in america. click on the link and check it out. (and, if you leave a comment on this post, ww will donate $1 for every comment.)

speaking of weight watchers, it is a successful venture for us this time around. we are about 2 weeks into it and are both losing weight and gaining new, healthy habits. life is good as we lose for good.

4 comments:

anita said...

Good for you!

Courtney said...

I hope weight watchers is good for losing baby weight. That's my plan.

Unknown said...

That is such a good way of raising money! x

The Dennis Family said...

Mom and I are enjoying WW this time around. We have our meeting Tuesday night so I will ask the instructor how I can access the online recipes. If you have any favorites recipes, feel free to send them my way. Thanks!