3.28.2010

please pray

SECOND UPDATE: becca's husband brad said that becca should be getting off her ventilator today and is doing much better. little hannah had a minor set back when they tried to remove her ventilator so she is back on one, but is quickly recovering. i will let you all know more soon. all you lurkers out there... keep praying and say hello!



UPDATE: becca's dad stated this morning in his update that becca is stable and they expect a full recovery/turn around in 24-48 hours. daddy brad reports that little hannah is currently on a ventilator (which is completely normal for a 28 week baby) and they hope to move her off of it in a couple of days. both of these girls are getting better. thanks for the prayers. keep them going up!


hey everyone! please pray for my friend, becca. she is currently in the hospital (in ICU) with complications from pre-eclampsia. her baby, hannah grace, was delivered at 28 weeks. she is 2 lbs. 3 oz. and 14 inches long. hannah grace is doing great in the NICU. daddy/husband, brad, is obviously sleep-deprived and stressed. i am sure the grandparents and aunt and uncle are stressed and worried, too. please keep them in your prayers. i will post updates as i receive them. thank you!

2 comments:

Kate Hollis said...

Love both of you girls and I'm grateful for your updates. Praying for momma and baby! Can't wait to see pics of little Hannah Grace!

angelhearts said...

Stacie, finally leaving a comment...I never can remember my log in info to my blog and is one reason why I never get on it...but I am praying for your friend and good to see she and her little one are recovering. I went into premature labor w/ Lauren at 26 weeks and was on bedrest until 38 wks, and many complications during my other pregnancies, so this could have easily been me. Thanks for the updates!