2.25.2011

happy birthday cotton!


our sweet cotton is 5 today.  she has officially passed us in age as she is now 35 in human years.  not that you could tell, though.  she's still spunky and sassy and as smart as ever.  she has lots of energy but knows when to calm it all down.  she still loves to "kiss" everyone and thinks she is the boss of the house.  i am so thankful we picked her out of the litter.  we love you cotton!

the day we picked out our sweet, chubby puppy

such an itty bitty baby

she loves the water...

and she loves the snow...

and she loves playing outside.

and if you really know cotton, you know she loves laying like this.


3 comments:

anita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COTTON!!!

I know I'm a day late, but I think you'll forgive me for that part!! You can lay on my feet longer next time we come to visit~~! I'm glad they "picked" you too!!

Love you all,
mimi

Unknown said...

This is just TOO CUTE!!! Happy birthday beautiful!

Becca said...

Oh Cotton. You are too sweet. She's such a beautiful dog! Happy belated birthday, Cotton!