7.30.2011

a new home for dave.

dave has a new home!  a former patient, now friend, of mine convinced her mother-in-law that she needs my sweet dave.  i am so grateful that she did!  i'll be loving on him this weekend and then he'll be off to his new place.  it'll be strange without my little furry companion.  he's been with me for 10 years, making move after move with his crazy "mama."  he has moved 5 times with me in 10 years.  he has lived with 5 other cats and with 3 dogs.  oh, and 2 fish.  he has been a constant in my ever-changing life.  but now i'm at a crossroads where our space is a little smaller and our life is changing and he definitely isn't getting as much attention as he should.  i'll be sad to send him off to a new family but i'm hopeful that he'll get more love and attention than i could give him as he gets older.  he was a great little rescue 10 years ago and i am so thankful that he has a new home to go to.  i will have him a couple of more days and i'll savor my moments with him.  here are some of my favorite pictures (yes, there are a lot of them) of my little furball...










1 comments:

Unknown said...

and you can always go and visit him! :)