2.11.2012

20 weeks. halfway!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Size of baby: Little one is around 10 1/2 ounces and 10 inches from head to heel... About the size of a banana.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 pounds- I am currently right on target with the 1 lb/week weight gain.

Maternity Clothes:  Maternity pants are still a bit big but are definitely more comfortable at this point.  I can still wear some/most of my sweaters and shirts but the maternity ones are more comfortable, too.

Gender:  Don't know- we'll hopefully find out February 15th.

Movement: I feel flutters every day and can feel little one rolling and moving.  Every now and then I'll get a hard kick or poke.  I'm sure they will become more frequent as little one grows.  Today I felt them "on the outside" for the first time when I was waking up this morning!  So sweet!

Sleep: I am more used to sleeping on my side now.

What I miss: Ibuprofen!  And sleeping on my back.

Cravings:  Fresh oranges- I'm glad it's citrus season!


Symptoms: Nothing major right now- yay! My allergies have been acting up the last few days but seem to already be getting better.  That's why there's no picture this week so far- not feeling super great.  But never fear, I'll post one Wednesday to let you know if we're team pink or blue!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sending oranges your way!!!