2.24.2012

22 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Girl is around 15 1/4 ounces and 11 inches from head to heel... About the length of a spaghetti squash.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 pounds- I am currently right on target with the 1 lb/week weight gain.

Maternity Clothes:  I am in a little bit of both.  Maternity pants are definitely more comfortable. I got some clothes from a friend of mine from high school so I finally have some khaki pants and a few items for spring/summer.  

Gender:  It's a Girl!

Movement: She has become a mover and a shaker!  I regularly feel her moving from the inside and outside, although you can't see her moving on the outside yet.  

Sleep: I am more used to sleeping on my side now.  I still get up at least once a night.

What I miss: Sleeping on my back.  

Cravings:  Nothing really.

Symptoms: Just some heartburn but it responds well to medicine.  I have had a few issues with low blood pressure but that seems to be easy enough to manage.  I have been feeling pretty good lately and am enjoying this stage before I start feeling uncomfortable on a daily basis.

1 comments:

anita said...

Love my girls!!!