4.11.2012

baby shower pics, take 2.

so i mentioned in the first sneak peek that my cousin angel surprised me by making to my shower for pictures despite her very busy busy day.  she emailed a few pictures of family and friends and i wanted to share them with you.  if you are looking for a photographer in the middle tennessee area, look her up!  she's amazing!  i can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and share more of angel's fabulous talent.  you can check out her website and see more of her work.

me, mary, and our sweet hostesses- margaret, rachel, becca, mandy, and debbie

mimi & me & mary isabelle

mama & my aunt janice (mama's oldest sister)

lauren, mama, me, janice, melynda, and angel- sweet family!

friends fixing fabulous food!

i love this candid picture of janice and lauren laughing- this is what angel is so great at capturing!

mama and me with my sweet grandmother (dad's mom)

mamaw stella and my mother-in-law pam

jay, me and pam

1 comments:

anita said...

What a great day at the shower for you and Mary!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!!