5.27.2013

wedding bells.

Jay's brother Wyatt got married last weekend back in TN.  Mary was one of 3 flower girls!  Being the mom of a flower girl did not allow me to take a lot of pictures but I will share the few I have.  (I have been ordered to take some pictures of Mary in her dress and halo here so I'll have to get on that!)  Mary was really good despite being off schedule and having a very short afternoon nap.

The wedding was beautiful.  It was at Jay's mom and stepdad's farm.  The ceremony was short and sweet and now Mary officially has 2 aunts!  We love Lauren and are so happy she and Wyatt are married.  (I did snag a couple of pictures off of Lauren's facebook...)

the bride & groom


married!

aunt erin, a sleepy flower girl, and her mama!


my favorite!  (thanks, aunt pam, for getting this shot!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE that last picture!!! One for a frame I feel!